Enfeebled WBIX

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Jun 23 18:41:14 EDT 2004

After reading Dan Strassberg's posting about the changes in
signal strength of WBIX-AM 1060, I tuned it in on my
way home up route 93.  The signal was decidedly weaker than
normal, and became almost unlistenable north of the mighty
Merrimack.  I checked my receiver that displays relative
signal strengths of AM's and WBIX was way weaker than
neighboring WILD-AM 1090, which I believe was still
at 5K this time of year.  It was also way weaker than
WTTT-AM 1150.

Laurence Glavin