Shaving Cream!

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Wed Jun 16 01:04:34 EDT 2004

On 15 Jun 2004 at 19:01, David Moisan wrote:

>          "When broadcasting over the radio,
>          There are certain words we must omit.
>          My gosh, we can't even say Shaving Cream!
>          Shaving Cream, be nice and clean
>          Shave every day and you'll always look keen!"

I notice that "Sex in the City" is about to debut on WTBS.  Of course, the nudity will be
edited out somehow, but I wonder how some of the subject matter and language will be
handled.  I'm thinking, in particular, about onw episode involving an artist who paints women
models -- but only the area between their legs.  And the C-word is used quite liberally.  I
can't imagine how they can edit this and still have it make sense.