WNBP GM Al Mozier Has Passed Away

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 16:34:27 EDT 2004

   I just found out that WNBP (1450 Newburyport MA) General Manager Al
Mozier passed away this morning at the age of 63 after a short illness.
Talking to the person who filled me in with this news, one of his early
stops in radio was as music director at WMEX in the late 50's or early 60's,
after starting his career at WNBP shortly after they signed on in 1957,
working with Bob "Doc" Fuller, who now owns WNBP. After leaving radio for a
while to serve his country in the Army and then teaching at a Catholic
school in Newburyport, he got back in the business as a VP for
Fuller/Jeffrey Broadcasting. He joined WNBP again in 1998 when 'Doc" Fuller
purchased the station from Win Damon. May he rest in peace.

Mark Watson