Where are they now Janet Langhart Cohen

francini@mac.com francini@mac.com
Wed Jun 9 14:08:58 EDT 2004

Gee, I remember her!  I was but 13 then...  Wasn't she one of the
co-hosts of the old "Good Morning!" TV show?

On the idea of "where are they now", there's a (mostly) radio host on
WHDH I'm trying to find some info about -- Hank Forbes. He used to do
evenings on WHDH-850, and he'd often do the (live) legal IDs on WHDH-TV
5 (before the Boston Broadcasting takeover).  Any idea where he might
be?

John