President's Radio Address

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Wed Jun 9 01:09:12 EDT 2004

I don't think I've seen it mentioned in all the coverage in memory of President Ronald
Reagan, but I believe he was the one who began the custom of the President's weekly radio
address, which subsequent Presidents have continued.

Which reminds me, does any station in the Boston area carry the President's weekly radio
address?  Does any station anywhere carry it?  Do the stations carrying the address change
when a new President brings a different political orientation?