Rhythm Club program

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sun Jun 6 12:51:17 EDT 2004

There's an interesting article at http://www.docnews.com/rhythm_club.html about "The
Rhythm Club," a program which began on WGKA in Atlanta, featuring an interesting
collection of rhythm and blues music by a DJ who has a incredible collection of records and
seemingly can't be stumped.  The program is now on Saturday nights on WMUA in Amherst
while its host, Brian Eagan, pursues a masters degree in history at UMass.

It's an interesting and odd migration of a radio program.  I suppose it will eventually return to
Atlanta when Eagan gets his degree.  Right now, since WMUA streams over the Internet,
the program is available anywhere.  I don't know whether the Atlanta station is on the net.