Morgan White Jr. (and his new site)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 11:14:43 EDT 2004

Last night I went to the usual Monday night trivia at
the Coolidge Corner Clubhouse in Brookline to see
Morgan White, Jr., whom David Brudnoy calls
"The Master of All Trivia". He's done shows for WMRE,
WKOX, and other stations, and is a regular fill in for
the likes of Brudnoy, Sullivan, Leveille (and
maybe Rich) on WBZ. And he announced he now has a
website:

http://www.morganwhitejr.com

It has the Boston Globe article about him and a bio.
Morgan's done some other projects in the past like the
"Studio 62 East" show for what was once Avi Nelson's
TV station (WMFP-TV 62); he was part of "New England,
the Patriots, and We" (??), the answer to the Bears'
"Super Bowl Shuffle", and he and onetime WRKO host Bob
Katzen did a stage show called "Don't Touch That
Dial". I saw that show in the Theatre District (at
Nick's, I believe); impressionist Jim Flaherty and
"Monster Mash" singer Bobby "Boris" Pickett (of
Somerville) were part of the cast.