What they heard on CNN

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Jul 31 00:09:44 EDT 2004

I watched what parts of the convention I did watch on C-SPAN, and
occasionally listened to David Brudnoy on WBZ (who was apparently on
C-SPAN's "Washington Journal" this morning).  I don't see any reason
why these events should be covered on broadcast television, and maybe
even the cable "news" networks.  It's a perfect fit for the C-SPAN
crowd (and I would note that C-SPAN also carried the -- much shorter
-- Libertarian and Green Party conventions), and of very little
relevance to the rest of the populace.  Hopefully, next time the
networks (if they cover the thing at all) will only cover one night.

-GAWollman