Arbitron Relented; Boston Tomorrow

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 18:18:24 EDT 2004

It would be nice if they lifted the embargo on the Providence market.
I'm not sure what caused it there. There are no Infinity stations, and
it's been embargoed for a few months.

In particular, I'd like to know how WEEI-FM did in its first book.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf
Of Laurence Glavin
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 6:12 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Arbitron Relented; Boston Tomorrow

In case you haven't heard:  Arbitron relented from its prior
position that it would embargo all markets with an Infinity station;
thus tomorrow, July 21st, at least the 12-and-older ratings for
Boston are scheduled to appear at about 5:00 pm.  Supposedly,
internals like males 25-54 are supposed to be squelched,
but the New York City boards are dealing with such numbers for
WLIB and its AirAmerica programming.

Laurence Glavin
http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10