Let's Talk About Buses

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sat Jul 17 21:50:51 EDT 2004

Was it the C-SPAN bus which goes all around the country? I was
watching it recently and they showed how it appeared in Mansfield,
OH, after somebody won some kind of contest and they had a ceremony,
etc., to mark the fact that his community was being honored by the will also have them at both respective conventions.

http://www.c-span.org/classroom/schoolbus/bushome.asp

But maybe it was just a regular bus _with_ a C-SPAN ad. (Note: according to the C-SPAN site, one of their two buses will indeed be making some appearances in the area.)

------
July 18
Bus 1 Boston, MA
Bus 2 Columbus, OH
-------

Canada's version of C-SPAN is the Cable Public Affair
Channel, CPAC. Sometimes seen on C-SPAN, I think.