Gutter Helmet TV spots

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 15:56:50 EDT 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:31:31 -0500 Kevin Vahey
<kvahey@tmail.com> wrote:

> I m down in Pawtucket and notice that Arlene Violet
> does the Gutter
> Helmet ads in RI similar to Dave Manyard in Boston.
> Obviously they
> target local radio people to do ads. Is this the
> case elsewhere?

Yep.  Here in the Hudson Valley of NY, Bob Miller,
morning host of Mix 97 (WCZX/WZAD) does the spots for
Gutter Helmet.  I also recall hearing Willard Scott
doing some spots for Gutter Helmet around here as
well, so I think they also do some national buys wityh
a nationally known talent.

                             Matt Osborne
                             Poughkeepsie, NY