[Christopher A. Davis: RE: 1960's programming question]

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Jul 14 13:49:51 EDT 2004

This correspondent is having trouble posting to the list, so I'm
posting his question for him.

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: "Christopher A. Davis" <cadavis@jhsph.edu>
To: "Garrett Wollman" <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: 1960's programming question
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:47:18 -0400

The message was just plain text...I pasted the text below in case you
might be able to forward it to the list, if not no big deal. Thanks for
your help, take care

Chris

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but is there any chance you know of
a programmer during the 60's that ended his broadcasts with a slogan
somewhat like "Our mission is to inspire, to enlighten, to educate,
etc."  I'm interested in the exact wording of the statement, not so much
the programmer's name. Thanks for your help.

Chris Davis
cadavis@jhsph.edu