A look back to 1991

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jul 13 00:37:30 EDT 2004

<<On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:19:05 -0500, Kevin Vahey <kvahey@tmail.com> said:

> I remember 7 years ago Entercom simulcasted at times WEEI and WAAF on
> 1150.

Nope -- would still have been ARS back then.  (Entercom never owned
1150 TTBOMK.)  I don't recall ever hearing 1150 // 850, but I not only
recall 1150 // 107.3 but have the recordings in the Archives to prove
it!

I also finally got a new legal from 107.3 with its new community of
license.

Erm, excuse me one moment....

MEMO TO ALL PROGRAM DIRECTORS

IF YOU SCHEDULE A MIC SET AT THE TOP OF THE HOUR, YOU MUST REPEAT MUST
LEGALLY IDENTIFY YOUR STATION AT THAT TIME.  PART 73 OFFERS NO ROOM
FOR ARGUMENT ON THIS POINT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER.

MGMT.

P.S.: THIS MEANS YOU, JONATHAN ZELLNER.

Sorry, I don't know what got over me.

-GAWollman