Jack Williams movie review

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 17:59:04 EDT 2004

From: "A. Joseph Ross"

> The story was that they were in their hotel room watching the local news,
saw him, and liked
> what they saw.  The ad campaign was complimentary to Scott, and I have
never understood
> why it was so bad for him.

I believe it was discovered or attributed to him that he was nothing more
than a peice of meat.

A rather handsome good looking guy...who was, in effect, a lightweight when
it came to news and journalism (and life?).  Someone who was hired basically
for his looks and nothing else.

I'm not sure if the public really reacted negatively...but I believe the
newspaper columnists had a field day with the idea.

JP