Gregg Jensen on WBZ Radio

brouder@juno.com brouder@juno.com
Mon Jul 5 18:49:05 EDT 2004

Several times recently I've heard a new news voice on WBZ - Gregg Jensen.  I believe he transferred from one of New York City's Infinity stations, WINS.  In the late 1980s or early 90s he did time at WGIR in Manchester, NH.

He has great pipes...you can tell he's a chip off the old block.  His dad, Leif Jensen, was the voice of Channel 7 and the Yankee Network for most of the 1960s.

Ed Brouder
Man from Mars Productions
http://www.manfrommars.com