A Horse is a Horse?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu Jul 1 00:24:57 EDT 2004

At 07:24 PM 6/30/2004, Sid Schweiger wrote:
> >>ISTR that it was Thyssen that manufactured the gas used in the gas
> chambers.<<
>
>...among others.  I.G. Farben, the giant chemical company, made most of
>the Zyklon-B gas that was used to murder Jews, Gypsies, etc.  Farben was
>the parent company of Bayer (as in Bayer Aspirin).

Except that, as I recall, the German Bayer company ended up losing the
rights to its own name in the US, didn't it? Or am I just thinking that
they lost the trademark on Aspirin, which is still a brand name in some
parts of the world?

-s (who doesn't need any stinkin' Milwaukee airchecks from our Moderator,
anyway... ;-)