Infinity Broadcasting Job Fair

KEVIN GOODWIN w1mex@lycos.com
Sat Jan 31 19:20:35 EST 2004

On Friday while listening to WZLX I heard a promo for an Infinity Broadcasting job fair to be held on Feb 10th. The promo said to sign up at the WZLX website with no phone calls to ZLX. I went to the WZLX website to sign up, but found no link for the job fair. I called ZLX to find out where the link is, and they don't know either. I was told to go to the Infinity Radio website. Needless to say, nothing there either. Talk about deceptive advertising. Does anybody on the list know where the job fair is going to be held? I would like to know. I would like to go to it.

Kevin Goodwin