Urei Compressor Search

Rowe, Paul, CCARE prowe@att.com
Mon Jan 26 10:59:30 EST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: woods [mailto:woods@nbnet.nb.ca]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 10:48 AM
To: Rowe, Paul, CCARE
Subject: Urei Compressor Search

Hello,

I am from St. Andrews, NB, Canada. When I look out
my front window I can see Eastport, Maine across the
Passamaquoddy Bay

I studied recording engineering 17 years ago and am
just now beginning to pursue my dream of building a
recording studio. I worked a bit in radio for the CBC
and some private stations in New Brunswick.

I am wondering if you might know where I could get
my hands on some old UREI compressors from  anyone
that you know was in radio in the day when they were used?

Thanks,

Woods