WWZN still stands

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psu.edu
Fri Jan 23 11:55:33 EST 2004

Kevin writes:
<< The president of Sporting News Radio Chris Brennan came to Boston
this
week and made some changes but station still lives.

New GM is Mike Winn who was sales manager and cohost of afternoon drive.

Eddie Andleman has signed an extension. Station wil stay local Noon to 7

and for Celtics games. >>

They will still never do anything without a local AM drive show with
half-decent talent.

I like The Diehards and I think the show can succeed if given a chance.
I actually thought Winn was the weak-link of the show; maybe having him
off-air and putting Kevyn Winter in with Rusillo and Pepe on a regular
basis will make the show even better.

Was Mike Kellogg pushed off the pier or did he jump?