Infinity radio stations/studio locations

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Jan 22 16:50:54 EST 2004

>DATE: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:42:29
>From: "Sean Smyth" <ssmyth@psu.edu>
>To: "'Scott Fybush'" <scott@fybush.com>,<boston-radio->interest@bostonradio.org>

>I remember spending some Saturday afternoons hanging around the old
>haunt and I can tell you first-hand it was a confusing place to find
>your way around.

You should try co-hosting "Let's Talk About Radio" at
the sumptuous studios of WJIB-AM in Cambridge, then
asking how to get to the bathroom.  You will be handed a
MAP...not directions, but a MAP (maybe in the future a Blackberry with GPS).
(I swear I saw the ghost of Billy Dale.)

Laurence Glavin