Dean Goes Nuts

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Jan 20 16:38:12 EST 2004

>DATE: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:20:36
>From: "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
>To: "Boston Radio Interest \(E-mail\)" <boston-radio->interest@bostonradio.org>

>That's the current subhead on DrudgeReport.com.  Audio clip is there, but I have
>to warn you, it's....scary.  Really.  I actually heard it live tonight on radio.
>Once I got to see shots of Dean, coupled with that audio and, um, well, er, OH,
>WAITER!  <fat lady singing sfx>  That high squeal at the end of the sound bite
>deserves a spot on everyone's sfx gallery.
>
>Gotta love politics.  BTW, during Dean's "thing" the >NPR host was ambling for a
>way to break into it and actually report other things.  His feed eventually was
>potted down and normalcy resumed.
>
>Bill O'Neill

Not a good day to be named Dean.  In other news,
Jimmy Dean has been dropped as spokesman for Jimmy
Dean(!) sausage by Sara Lee Corp.  They used to say
"you don't want to watch either sausage or laws being made";
politics and meat-packing evidently have more in common
than people thought!

"More Park Sausage mom, pleeeeease!"