Dean Goes Nuts

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Tue Jan 20 01:20:36 EST 2004

That's the current subhead on DrudgeReport.com.  Audio clip is there, but I have
to warn you, it's....scary.  Really.  I actually heard it live tonight on radio.
Once I got to see shots of Dean, coupled with that audio and, um, well, er, OH,
WAITER!  <fat lady singing sfx>  That high squeal at the end of the sound bite
deserves a spot on everyone's sfx gallery.

Gotta love politics.  BTW, during Dean's "thing" the NPR host was ambling for a
way to break into it and actually report other things.  His feed eventually was
potted down and normalcy resumed.

Bill O'Neill