Radio stunt? Outside in a bathing suit?

TC Cheever tc@chaostheory.com
Fri Jan 16 21:29:53 EST 2004

It's WBCN. The contestants have to paint the station's name and
'Patriots' on their body, then whoever can stand in the parking lot of
the Big Dog Sports Bar the longest wearing only a bathing suit (trunks
for the guys, bikinis for the ladies-- they're specifying that) wins
tickets to the Super Bowl.

I think they're allowed to wear socks, too.