help for a student friend of mine

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Jan 10 14:32:54 EST 2004

A cyber-friend of mine from Paris (France), with whom I am on an
educational list-serv about the history of broadcasting, would like your
opinions for her term paper-- she is seeking input from American
broadcasters about the current state of American radio and what the future
holds for our industry.   If you'd like to send her your input, include
your title (for example, if you're a d.j. or a p.d. or an engineer) and the
city you work in; then, let her know what your assessment is of
broadcasting these days. She's done a lot of research and she knows all
about Clear Channel, for example.  What she doesn't know is how actual
broadcasters feel about the industry in which they are working-- she is
curious about such issues as does the average person still care about
radio, despite media consolidation are some stations still unique and
local, etc.  Your responses are only for her term paper--she isn't a
journalist and won't send a copy to your boss!!!  Oh and her English is
quite good-- she hopes to study for her Master's Degree in the US at some
point.  Anyway, if you've got a few minutes to give her some input, her
name is Diane and she can be reached at <dianecapet@yahoo.com>  Thanks!!!