WFAN

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 08:04:00 EST 2004

> By the way, a software punch box that is easy to use
> is Stinger, from BSI.
> It's best used from a separate system, I use a mini
> keyboard with that, and
> all of the keys are tied to a slot.

We're using an old school DCS system(Computer
Concepts.. Well, now it's Scott Studios) for our on
air work, so we have Stinger as a hot button program.
 Not that bad...  The only problems that I have are
that the buttons stop cold when tapped, as opposed to
fading out like other systems.  The other issue I had
was that there is no way to make them fade between
events.  For example, I fire off the WX bed and do the
weather, but when I fire the ski and board report bed,
the weather bed continues to play underneath the S and
B bed.  Other than those two problems, a really great
piece of software for the price.

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH