WCSH-TV Future Sportscaster?

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sun Jan 4 21:59:55 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Igo" <chuckigo@maine.rr.com>
To: "'Dan Billings'" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: "(newsgroup) Boston-Radio-Interest"
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 9:54 PM
Subject: RE: WCSH-TV Future Sportscaster?

> Bite your tongue, son!  I don't need the competition, and besides, I'd
> like him to persue a more lofty profession in which he'll be encumbered
> with more money than he'll know what to do with... You know, like
> lawyering or something... ;-)

Good idea!

> (thanks for the nice words... You helped puff out his chest a bit more
> this afternoon.)

When the story was on, I was on my computer and had my back to the TV and
was only half listening.  When he had the player stuttering over how many
goals he had scored, I turned around and made the connection.  It was
impressive because often when they stick a mike in a kids face, the kid
clams up.  But I guess, in this case, working in front of a mike is in his
DNA.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine