WCSH-TV Future Sportscaster?

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 08:12:34 EST 2004

Why yes, that was my son, Connor, wielding the mic for his very first
stand-up on Channel 6's Newscenter Saturday (and again Sunday morning).
 During an open skating session with the U Maine Black Bears Hockey
team, one of the station's ENG professionals, Charlie Bird (or Byrd) was
filming the event for the evening's sports segment.  So, of the hundred
little persons on the ice, he gives the mic to my kid for a one-on-one
grilling of one of the Bears, #10 John Ronan.  And I really hate to say
it, but my kid did a little better than all right.
  No, Joe Namath was no where to be seen this time.

--Chuck(Connor's old man)Igo