A "Legal" 99.9 For Lawrence?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Jan 3 12:30:56 EST 2004

Technically I believe you're right, with this caveat:
I've been in the private sector since leaving the military
(n.b. at no time during my active duty did we lose a war)
and when times got tough, some of my employers, especially
Wang Laboratories, froze salaries and discretionary
spending in order to improve EFFICIENCY, thus possibly
increasing the output expended for the same level
of funding.  This seems to have happened economy-
wide during this "jobless recovery".  To make this "on-topic"
for those who disdain digressions, this has probably happened
and may continue to happen at both family-owned and conglomerate-
owned radio stations here and elsewhere. (Boston is
not recovering as neatly from the recession as other parts of the country.)