WNEU Retrospective

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 12:28:25 EST 2004

  Donna Halper wrote:

> Thanks to the good folks who are planning a WNEU(Northeastern University)
reunion, we now have a website filled with >interesting memorabilia that
some of you might get a kick out of:

    Great photo of our "Auntie Donna"  in studio from 1968, with then state
of the art (now museum pieces) equipment to work with. Love that old rotary
dial for the phone!!

   Also saw a pic of Norm Thibualt, who was at WHEB Portsmouth NH for
several years, more recently with WWBB Providence RI & WODS Boston. I didn't
know he was a Northeastern alum.

Mark Watson