Fybush(es) coming to Boston...

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu Jan 1 10:14:02 EST 2004

Assuming the weather holds up, yours truly, along with spouse and
all-important baby, will be heading to New England in a few days. We'll be
in southeastern Connecticut Saturday night and Sunday, then in Boston from
Sunday until Wednesday or possibly Thursday. E-mail me off list if there's
significant interest in a NERW lunch or dinner sometime next week...and
Garrett and I are very interested in hearing from anyone who can get us a
tour of the new (well, not so new anymore) Greater Media studios and of the
Pru transmitter site. (A couple of other sites are already on the agenda.)

And Jibguy, how about an LTAR taping?