Stern & C.C.

Shawn Mamros mamros@MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 27 12:52:37 EST 2004

>If there wasn't another agenda here, CC could simply instruct each
>station to put Stern on a 7 second delay

But that would require them to actually employ someone at each
station to monitor the delay.  I don't think speech recognition
devices are quite good enough yet to fully automate the process...
;-)

Technically, they could take the feed at one location, do the
delay there and redistribute to their stations.  But there's
probably some language in the affiliate agreement with Infinity
that would prevent redistribution that way.  And, as you say,
there is another agenda at work here anyways.

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu