WMTW-TV & WFXT In "Welcome To Mooseport"

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 19:59:23 EST 2004

Regarding my reference to scary books by Stephen King and the ARB, Andy
wrote:
>> Not Scary at all.  The Bangor book is perfectly accurate, plus/minus
five points.  So this could have been great year for them! (snip)<<

   irt my Bangor ARB/King-thing reference, no offense intended to any of
the broadcasters who may be in the employ of King's enterprises.  I give
credit to that line to Bruce Stevens (now at WTIC) who was our morning
guy at WGAN in the early 80's.  When Stephen King first purchased his
station (Z-62, iirc), the "scary book" thing was a natural progression.

- -Chuck Igo