969FM Talk Talks the Talk But Doesn't Wok the Wok

Tony Abruzzese abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Wed Feb 18 09:56:09 EST 2004

Laurence Glavin wrote:

>According to today's Boston Globe (02/17), WTKK-FM 96.9
>unceremoniously dropped their Saturday afternoon food
>and cooking show without giving the host or the audience
>(if there is one) any advance notice.  Read all about it (before it
>disappears) at:
>
>http://www.boston.com/ae/events/articles/2004/02/17/a_gift_for_giving_buying_tupperware
>
>Scroll to item #4.  Incidentally, my perusal of the
>weekend schedule at www.969fmtalk.com
>shows no changes to the Saturday line-up.
>I wonder what news-oriented shows they plan to add.

A Ron Insana money/politics show takes over the noon -3pm slot, and Rick
Schaffer's (sp?) Saturday money show goes from 3-7 p.m., according to
the spot I heard the other day.

Tony