The old WNAC-TV--Channel 7

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 09:39:04 EST 2004

The last time I saw Major Mudd was at a personal appearance at a (gulp!)
CB Jamboree in Medford, summer 1973.  He did take a pie in the face.
(And I should probably take a pie for admitting attending such an
event!)

All this talk about the Major's at-the-time failing health reminded me
of Ed Miller, another Channel 7 TV personality who succumbed to health
issues during his tenure.  He was the host of Channel 7's "Dialing for
Dollars."

-Lou

>I remember that when my mother would turn on the Channel 7 news early,
>Major Mudd would
>be just finishing up, and he would always get a pie in the face at the
end.

Boston, MA 02108-2503
http://www.attorneyross.com