Uncle Charlie's not amused

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Fri Feb 6 02:13:30 EST 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 1:38am, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:
> From: "Kevin Vahey" <kvahey@tmail.com>
>

>>  Still for 9 years they and Ch 4 were the only game in town. NOBODY
>>  remembers 7 news in those years.
>
> I remember it very well.  So did everyone in my family.

I am sorry....us gray haired boomers remember Victor Best and Arch
McDonald on 4, and when 5 came online John Day. Who was the most
remembered person on 7 in those years? (1948-1957) All the names that
have been mentioned came from the mid 60's on.

In their early years Louise Morgan is the only name that sticks.