Old Chart Data

Tony Abruzzese abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Wed Feb 4 10:50:18 EST 2004

Cooper Fox wrote:

>Working on a fairly sizable project that requires me
>to grab old chart data.  Does anyone know where I can
>get old Top40 and HAC charts online?  Even a list of
>the weekly number ones would work.  Thanks!
>
>=====
>Magic 104
>North Conway, NH
>V: (603)356-8870
>F: (603)356-8875
>Website:  http://www.conwaymagic.com
>Audio At: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/fox893

>Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!
>http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

Apple's iTunes Store currently has a genre called Charts which are
playlists based on Billboard's Hot 100 for the year indicated. Songs in
the itunes library are organized by relative ranking in the event that
the list is partial.

You do need iTunes, Windows or Mac, to browse the store. The download is
free from www.apple.com/itunes
You do not need to establish an account to browse and sample the lists.

Tony