Uncle Charlie's not amused

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 02:52:47 EST 2004

> CBS didn't run the antiBush ad...

They have that right as a broadcaster.

And that should count towards losing a license?  I think not.

> they caved on the Reagan mini series.

"Caved"?  It was just a crappy movie.
And they had a second chance to think it thru before running rubbish...and
pissing off many viewers.

Besides, that should count towards losing a license?  I think not.

> Michael Powell serves at "the pleasure of the President"

And....?

> Nothing major will happen, no WBZ or KDKA will get yanked, maybe
> something like 1230 AM in Cheektowga will be pulled.

Did you think for a moment that anything serious would happen?

> The whole system is a joke.

What do you expect from Gov't. beauracracy?