Uncle Charlie's not amused

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psu.edu
Mon Feb 2 21:45:47 EST 2004

Bill O. writes:
<< So, there you have it. Super Bowl XVXIVXXIV. Janet Jackson, an
over-the-hill lame talent, begging to be relevant, flips off her
customers by staging an OOPS at half-time. The next day, we're not
hearing about a decent football game, or NE's second win in three years,
great coaching, teamwork.

Instead, it's another reason why the entire Jackson family should just
go away and be very quiet. >>

Are you blaming the incident on Janet Jackson? Last I checked she didn't
rip her own clothing off.

I heard on SportsCenter that Michael Powell has apparently ordered an
investigation into the antics. I'm presuming CBS, and not MTV (the
producer of the show), Justin Timberlake or the NFL, would get fined if
a penalty was handed down?