Brudnoy near death

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Wed Dec 8 19:07:12 EST 2004

Mark Watson wrote:

>    WBZ Radio will be airing David Brudnoy's farewell remarks tonight
> at 7PM, according to WBZ-TV 4. Brudnoy requested a chance to thank and
> say farewell to what he calls his "family"- his listeners.

Just heard the news report where LaPierre interviewed David (very
recently).  Extremely sad.  His voice is very weak yet his dignity and
strength remains very intact.  His determination over the years against
all odds has been peerless, remarkable.

Meade will be hosting at seven.  Scott said it best in that it's never
easy to lose someone even if there is warning. It seems too odd to be
speaking about David in past tense at this time, so I won't.

Bill O'Neill