Portland Press Herald article on Media Consolidation

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 17:02:24 EST 2004

I remember a discussion about the tanker spill on here
when it happened.  Not that I am for having a whole
cluster unattended at night, but shouldn't the
authorities have contacted FEMA and had them run an
EAS message about the spill?

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/business/stories/041202blethen.shtml