Mobile Studios

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 07:05:02 EDT 2004

B97-1(WWBX, Bangor) has a minivan that they have
pimped out.  Purple(black??) lights on the underbody,
LCDs all over the body, killer sound system, cellphone
hookup and telescoping microwave tower.  I had a
chance to use it at the Bangor State Fair back in
2001.  If it weren't for the background sound you
never would have known we weren't in the studio.