Set Your VCR/TIVO Now

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Aug 28 14:31:35 EDT 2004

I was just checking the C-span I and II TV schedules, and  I
noticed something in the early-morning hour of 4:15 on Monday
Aug 30th that might interest readers of this site:
at that time, on C-Span II, yclept "Book TV on weekends
thru Monday am, author David Weinstein will discuss his
book "Forgotten Network", a tome about the late,
lamented Dumont Television Network.  The subtitle
indicates the author believs it changed TV as it
was then known.  C-span's website says that
it's about 45 minutes to an hour in length, and
WARNING WARNING WARNING
C-span's timings are approximate, a lot like
PBS fundraisers!  So I'd set it for 4:00 am
Monday Aug 30th to conclude at about 5:15 or so.