WCAP vs WODS

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 10:34:30 EDT 2004

  Mark Watson wrote:

> Talking with Gary after the wedding reception (Gary >stayed for the first
act of the show), he said the WODS > van just parked there, no one with
> it at the time he walked by just prior to the start of the >concert.

    To clarify: the Gary mentioned in my post is Gary Francis, WCAP's "Music
& Memories Overnight" host, who was the on-site producer for yesterday's
wedding remote and did some interesting technical stuff to get "Afternoon
Live" and the wedding ceremony on the air glitch free.

 Mark Watson