Angry listener kicks Leykis in head

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Fri Aug 27 04:20:08 EDT 2004

>>I believe you are thinking of Alan Berg, who hosted, I think, a show in Denver

Berg's murder partly inspired two movies (both from 1988): Oliver Stone's "Talk Radio" and Costa-Gavras' "Betrayed" (have seen both). In the latter, an FBI agent goes undercover to investigate a white supremacist group suspected of gunning down a controversial Jewish-American radio talk host. Stone's film was co-scipted by (and stars)
Woburn's Eric Bogosian as controversial talk host Barry Champlain.

There was also a book about Berg's murder, "Talked to Death", which I have not yet read.