Vinnie Peruzzi

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psu.edu
Fri Aug 13 20:49:11 EDT 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:44:12 +0000, Scott Fybush wrote:
> A reporter named Sean Smith from the Patriot-Ledger just called me, looking
> for people who might have known Vinnie. If you did, and are available to
> talk tonight, please give him a call at 617-786-7026...

A small world this is.

Indeed, I am putting together Vinnie's obit here at The Patriot Ledger. Feel
free to contact me in the office, at the number Scott listed, if you have any
information.

Sadly, we have an early deadline tonight, so if you read this much after 9 p.m.,
we'll probably have the story put to bed.