Dem., Kerry lawyers try to squelch anti-Kerry ad

Wayne Carter wayne@vacationdreams.org
Fri Aug 6 19:16:47 EDT 2004

	Interesting concept, though I wish personal responsibility
would keep both parties, and all on-air advertisers, from
broadcasting inaccuracies. I live in a panacea, but I believe that
the better part of common sense says only air things you know to be
true and accurate, and leave the lies and half truths to others...

	just an opinion, and we all about about opinions....

	:^)

	Wayne Carter