why media consolidation is NOT a good thing

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Apr 29 22:17:14 EDT 2004

At 09:54 PM 4/29/2004, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

>I agree that local news...radio or tv is becoming harder and harder to find.

That may be true in some of the smaller cities, but in the larger towns we
are bombarded with local news, some of which may actually be
newsworthy.  We have two and a half hours of local news, followed by just a
half hour of national and world news, then an hour of entertainment news.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH