Coming to Boston (really!)

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Apr 27 10:35:31 EDT 2004

Hey Gang,

The weather's nicer (somewhat - they ARE predicting snow this afternoon),
and so next week Lisa, Ari and I will hit the Thruway and the Mass Pike and
finally make the Boston trip that we tried to make back in January.

It looks like we'll be in Boston from Tuesday May 4 until Friday May 7. I'm
thinking that Thursday May 6 would be a good evening for a NERW Friends and
Family Dinner. We had been talking about the Bertucci's at Alewife, and
that still works for me. Comments, RSVPs, etc. are welcome...