Air America must find new Los Angeles, Chicago stations

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Apr 22 12:24:55 EDT 2004

At 7:49 AM -0400 4/22/04, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

>>I heard the whole thing awhile ago.  It featured Bob as 'Wally
>>Ballou," covering airport
>>security.  It was quite funny.
>

>Kinda sad though if their most compelling material is a 50 year old
>comedy bit.

To begin with, they didn't even have airport security checks 50 years
ago.  That all started after the rash of hijackings to Cuba, in the
70's I believe.

Yesterday Al Franken did a bit on "Accountants Without Borders" that
was quite funny.  But, even though they have a few shows hosted by
people who are best known for comedy, AA is not meant to be a comedy
network.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH