WCRB surprise

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Thu Apr 22 01:19:53 EDT 2004

On 21 Apr 2004 at 18:06, Laurence Glavin wrote:

> So don't worry...you'll hear the Herschel piece again soon!

Glad to hear it.  Meanwhile, when I told someone else in the office about it, we got into a
discussion about the correct pronunciation of "Uranus." Most people pronounce it as  "you
RAY nus."  Astronomers say "YOU ranus," apparently ever since an astronomy professor
first asked a student "What is the diameter of you RAY nus,"  and nobody could keep a
straight face for the rest of the class session.